By Nadine Hygate
A history of the Victorian development of the area of Crawley town north of the railway and west of the High Street and centred around the once named Robinson Road, which was regenerated in 1995-2000.
The period covered ranges from the 13th – 21st century.
The major buildings which include two churches, a British School, The Cottage Hospital and the towns third Post Office are discussed in detail, including the building’s uses in the modern era until their demolition.
Included are memories of some of the persons and families who lived and worked in this community.
Limited edition of 1000 copies.
120 pages. 228 photographs, drawings and maps