Green cardboard booklets. Text on front reads "Immigration Act 1971 Certificate of registration. Produce this certificate if required to do so by any Police Officer or Immigration Officer. If you wish to apply for extension, or other variation, of your conditions of stay, send this certificate, and your passport or travel document, with your application to: Home Office, Immigration and Nationality Department, Lunar House, Wellesley Road, Croydon CR9 2BY. See also the notice on the back of this ceritficate."

We are being loaned Home Office registration certificates from people who came to Crawley in the 1990s and now regard it as home.